Experiment Garden of Tigeneneng
Tegineneng Experimental Garden located in the village Mandah district. Natar District. South Lampung including upland plains and corrugated medium with a distance of ± 20 km from the office peratanian Parent Institute for Technology (AIAT) Lampung.
Experiment Garden of Tegineneng
- Mandah Village, District Tegineneng, Kab. Pesawaran
- An area of 10 ha consists Dryland
- A height of 69 meters above sea level
- latosol soil type and partly posolik yellow red, the parent material of the volcanic tuff.
- Including climate type B according Schmith Firguson (1951) with an average rainfall of 2331 mm/ year.
1. Visitor Plot Cacao and Banana
Cocoa varieties are varieties Lindak / excel
and bananas as the shade is kind of bananas
Janten, Horn, Ambon and kepok
2. Test Cassava Plant Clones
In cooperation with Balitkabi Malang
Test activities cassava clones have been running ± 5 years
(th 2008 (9 klon), 2009 (260 klon), 2010 (31 klon,)
2011 (14 klon), 2012 (30 klon).